OFFSHORE MANNING SERVICES LIMITED (RC-1200140) is an indigenous manning company providing marine survey, Engineering, Consultancy, and expert witness services. The company was registered in Nigeria by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in 2014 and has its corporate head office at B12/1 Maryland Housing Estate, Maryland Crescent, Ikeja, Lagos and a branch office at 12, Bornu Crescent, Apapa, Lagos.
OFFSHORE MANNING SERVICES LIMITED is accredited as a non-exclusive surveying outfit, and is Recognized Security Organization (RSO) by the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA)
Our mission in Offshore Manning Services Limited is to be known with People with Superior Capabilities and Commitment delivering superior world class services and being partners of Choice because we best reflect perfect collaboration the works.
Our vision is to become a foremost provider of Cost Effective, Total Quality Services within the maritime industry admired for its people, partnership, performance and peculiarity based on our clearly set goals.
Our Brand Promise
- People:- create ideal work environment where people are inspired to become the best they could be.
- Partnership:- create and nurture a network of mutually beneficial partners while building mutual Loyalty
- Performance:- ensure at all times maximized returns to our investors while being mindful of our overall responsibilities
- Peculiarity:- be unique in the market place by being a responsible member of any community we operate in.
- Sea-going Masters and Chief Engineers of general cargo, bulk carrier, tanker, LPG tanker, heavy lift, Roro, offshore and reefer vessels
- Flag and Port state surveyors
- Maritime Education – Examiners of Masters/Mates/Engineers
- Nautical/Engineer assessors
- Maritime Security and Enforcement – detection, deterrents, etc.
- Maritime Information Technology – GMDSS
- Knowledge of Rules and Regulations – Colreg
- Safety & Quality Management
- Salvage operations
- Speed and performance disputes
- Ship management (technical or commercial) – ISM/ISPS/MLC
- Security management – PFSP/PFSA
- Freight and terminal operations – Stevedoring
- Cognitive human factors